JASIC ARC 180 SE; 180 AMP STICK WELDER WITH LEADS AND CASE
Further Reductions Available Upon Request 01276 505012
The Jasic Arc 180 SE is a cost effective, compact and highly portable ‘plug and go’ inverter Welding Machine. As with all their welders, Jasic provides an industry leading 5 year warranty, far surpassing any other brands warranties. Couple this warranty with the performance, functionality and price of these machines, they are very difficult to beat in our opinion.
Being part of the ‘Jasic Pro’ range, this machine features IGBT Inverter technology meaning the Welder may also be run by a generator of a suitable spec (see below).
Jasic inverters are designed with unique electronic structures and air channel designs. This design feature reportedly improves air cooling of the machine and hence, improves the duty cycle. The design of the forced air-cooling system channel can effectively prevent the power devices and control circuits from being damaged by the dust introduced into the machine by the fan.
Jasic ‘Lift TIG’ start allows the user to TIG weld, when a TIG torch is used. A weldcraft style WP17 will be included with the machine if selected from the dropdown above (excellent value when purchased with the power source). TIG filler rods and WP17 spares are available on the website.
The Jasic Arc 180 SE initiates its arc easily and welds with minimal spatter.
Additional features include hot start ignition making for easier arc starting with difficult to start electrodes. Auto-compensation for voltage fluctuations makes it perfect for plugging it into a generator. An “Anti-Sticking” function reduces the welding current if a short circuit occurs during a weld, whilst “Self-adaptive arc force technology” maintains the optimum arc conditions during welding, even when using long cables.
The Jasic Arc 180 SE has a duty cycle of 165 Amps at 35 % and weighs just 4.7 kg. This dual voltage inverter is all within a compact package, with rubber mouldings and handle.
Jasic has a certified ISO 9001 quality management system and a product range that fully complies with CE, RoHS, C-TICK, CSA and CCC standard.
Supported by a 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
Wilkinson Star, the UK importer/distributor of Jasic machines also offer component level repair both in and out of warranty time frames. In the unlikely event of a machine going wrong in the 5 year warranty period, Jasic UK will arrange, at its expense to collect and return the equipment for repair.
INCLUDED: Set of MMA Leads and a protective plastic hard case, perfect for mobile usage on site or in a van
NOT INCLUDED: Mains plug, electrodes, TIG torch (Available from dropdown options above), adaptor & consumables, shielding gas, filler rods, PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc). These are all available at TBWS – please ask and we will prepare a special package to your spec.
- IGBT inverter technology for the professional user (Generator Friendly).
- MMA/DC Lift Tig operation.
- Hot start ignition with anti-stick.
- Self-adaptive arc force and voltage reduction device.
- 40 KHz inverter frequency for high efficiency.
- Compact size, lightweight and modern design
- Easy arc starting, minimal spatter.
- Stable and reliable arc.
- Auto compensation for voltage fluctuation.
- Advanced single PCB construction.
- 35 – 50 dinse sockets
Input Voltage: AC 230V (50/60 Hz)
Fuse Rating, slow 16A
Input Power (kVA) 8
Current Range (A) 10 – 180
Duty Cycle @ 40’C 165A @ 35%
No-Load Voltage (V) 63
Efficiency (%) 85
Power Factor 0.70
Dimensions (mm) 313 x 130 x 250
Weight (Kg) 4.7
Why buy Jasic
- Jasic machines are incredibly well equipped and represent excellent value for money
- Built using highest quality components and IGBT’s
- An industry leading 5 year extended warranty (when registered online) gives peace of mind
- In house service work conducted by trained professionals in state of the art facilities
- Welding Inverters fully comply with all safety and quality standards
- In 2016, Jasic produced 1 million models, making them one of the largest welding inverter manufacturers in the world
- Each inverter goes through 42 rigorous test procedures to meet the highest possible standards
- Huge investment in the R&D of welding inverters to ensure Jasic are at the forefront of development in the field
- Free product training on all Jasic models provided at the Manchester welding academy
- Validation of machines available, to comply to EN50504:2008 (Please ask)