JASIC ARC 180 PFC WIDE VOLTAGE
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The Jasic Arc 180 PFC replaces the Jasic Arc 180 dual voltage in 2018. Still a highly portable little stick welder, the addition of PFC (power factor correction) gives added benefits. Whilst still technically a dual voltage welder, the Arc 180 PFC has a wide input voltage range of 95 – 265V.
AS OF 2021 – NOW COMES WITH ALL NEW DIGITAL AMPERAGE DISPLAY AND FREE 3M LEAD SET!
The inbuilt auto sensing function detects the power supply it is connected to (110v or 230V) and adapts accordingly. The wider input range when compared to the dual voltage predecessor ensures the machine delivers excellent welding characteristics even when the power supply is weak or strong. Please see our article on PFC for a better explanation.
So, whether you choose to run it with a yellow 110 V plug or use it at home on a 240 V supply, the machine will automatically adapt. Being part of the ‘Jasic Pro’ range, this machine features IGBT Inverter technology meaning the Welder may also be run by a generator.
As with all Jasic welders, this machine comes with a market leading 5 year warranty, far surpassing that of any other welding machine manufacturers.
The Jasic ‘Lift TIG’ start allows the user to TIG weld. Featuring easy Arc starting, for ease of use and resulting in minimal spatter. Additional features include hot start ignition making for easier arc starting with difficult to start electrodes and auto-compensation for voltage fluctuations.
The Jasic Arc 180 has a duty cycle of 180 Amps at 35 % and weighs just 6.4 kg. This dual voltage inverter is all within a compact package, with rubber mouldings and handle.
Jasic has a certified ISO 9001 quality management system and a product range that fully complies with CE, RoHS, C-TICK, CSA and CCC standard.
Supported by a 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
Wilkinson Star, the UK importer/distributor of Jasic machines also offer component level repair both in and out of warranty time frames. In the unlikely event of a machine going wrong in the 5 year warranty period, Jasic UK will arrange, at its expense to collect and return the equipment for repair.
Package Includes: Inverter power source, Cable plugs, Operating instructions, 5 year extended warranty.
Not Included: Mains plug, Electrodes, TIG torch (Available on options drop down above), adaptor & consumables, Shielding gas, Filler wire, PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc). TBWS are able to supply all items – please call or email for a package price to your spec.
NOTE: TIG Torch will require an earth lead. If the machine, welding lead set and TIG torch is purchased, the TIG torch can be used with the earth lead from the MMA welding lead set.If you would like to specify MMA welding lead electrode holder type, please put a note when checking out. We are able to supply a twist type or crocodile type electrode holder (both the same price).
This machine does not come with leads as standard. However, we are very competitive in our MMA lead prices and are able to supply leads to a length of your choice. Alternatively, they are available to buy at checkout or see stick welding leads on this link.
- BRAND NEW Digital display showing your current and amperage.
- IGBT inverter technology for the professional user (Generator Friendly).
- MMA/DC Lift Tig operation.
- Hot start ignition with anti-stick.
- Self-adaptive arc force and voltage reduction device.
- PFC energy saving technology
- Compact size, lightweight and modern design
- Easy arc starting, minimal spatter.
- Stable and reliable arc.
- Auto compensation for voltage fluctuation.
- Advanced single PCB construction.
- 35 – 50 dinse sockets
Input Voltage: AC 95-265V ±20% (50/60 Hz)
Input Power (kVA) 5.83
Current Range (230V) 10 – 180
Duty Cycle @ 40°C 180A @ 35%
No-Load Voltage (V) 9/68
Efficiency (%) 85
Power Factor 0.998
Dimensions (mm) 365 x 135 x 277
Weight (Kg) 6.4
Why buy Jasic
- Jasic machines are incredibly well equipped and represent excellent value for money
- Built using highest quality components and IGBT’s
- An industry leading 5 year extended warranty (when registered online) gives peace of mind
- In house service work conducted by trained professionals in state of the art facilities
- Welding Inverters fully comply with all safety and quality standards
- In 2016, Jasic produced 1 million models, making them one of the largest welding inverter manufacturers in the world
- Each inverter goes through 42 rigorous test procedures to meet the highest possible standards
- Huge investment in the R&D of welding inverters to ensure Jasic are at the forefront of development in the field
- Free product training on all Jasic models provided at the Manchester welding academy
- Validation of machines available, to comply to EN50504:2008 (Please ask)