JASIC ARC 160 PFC DUAL VOLTAGE MMA INVERTER
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The Jasic Arc 160 PFC Dual Voltage is a cost effective, compact and highly portable ‘plug and go’ inverter Welding Machine. The 160 PFC model comes with a handy and robust plastic hard case, perfect for portability on site, or for transportation in a van etc. The addition of stick welding leads included in the package make this a very cost effective kit.
The Jasic arc 160 PFC welder is highly flexible due an auto sensing facility ensuring the correct 110/240 voltage is maintained making it perfect for on site tasks. So whether you are on site, or in the home workshop, this machine will sense the power input and automatically adjust. In fact, PFC technology allows the Jasic Arc 160 to run from 95 to 265V, meaning they will also run well from a long extension cable.
Being part of the ‘Jasic Pro’ range, this machine features IGBT Inverter technology meaning that the Welder may also be run by a generator.
The Jasic ‘Lift TIG’ start allows the user to TIG weld. A compatible TIG torch and adaptor is available as an optional extra (Please select from the drop down options above). TIG Torch is shown in related products below.
With easy Arc starting, for ease of use and resulting in minimal spatter.
Additional features include hot start ignition and auto-compensation for voltage fluctuations. Hot start is a handy feature that temporarily increases the output current during the start of the weld. This momentary increase in power assists the ignition and quickly and reliably starts the arc. Hot start ensures an excellent arc ignition which helps prevent the electrode sticking and hence avoids metallurgical defects in the weld.
The Arc 160 is a highly efficient Arc welder with 40 Khz inverter frequency.
This Jasic has a duty cycle of 160 Amps at 35 % suitable for up to 4.0mm electrodes and weighs just 4.7 kg.
Suitable for running from a generator of appropriate size.
Jasic has a certified ISO 9001 quality management system and a product range that fully complies with CE, RoHS, C-TICK, CSA and CCC standard.
COMES COMPLETE WITH MMA LEAD SET AND PROTECTIVE PLASTIC CARRY CASE
For the next model up, have a look at the Arc 180
Supported by a 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
Wilkinson Star, the UK importer/distributor of Jasic machines also offer component level repair both in and out of warranty time frames. In the unlikely event of a machine going wrong in the 5 year warranty period, Jasic UK will arrange, at its expense to collect and return the equipment for repair.
- Jasic Arc 160 Complete with MMA leads
- IGBT inverter technology for the professional user (Generator Friendly).
- MMA/DC Lift Tig operation.
- Hot start ignition with anti-stick.
- Self-adaptive arc force and voltage reduction device.
- 40 KHz inverter frequency for high efficiency.
- Compact size, lightweight and modern design
- Easy arc starting, minimal spatter.
- Stable and reliable arc.
- Auto compensation for voltage fluctuation.
- Advanced single PCB construction.
- Recommended generator size 8 kVA with AVR
- 35 – 50 panel sockets
Input Voltage: AC 230V (50/60 Hz) AC 115V (50/60 Hz)
Fuse Rating, slow 16A 32A
Input Power (kVA) 7.1 5
Current Range (A) 10 – 160 10 – 120
Duty Cycle @ 40’C 160A @ 45% 125A @ 40%
No-Load Voltage (V) 68
Efficiency (%) 85
Power Factor 0.99
Dimensions (mm) 313 x 130 x 250
Weight (Kg) 6.4
Why buy Jasic
- Jasic machines are incredibly well equipped and represent excellent value for money
- Built using highest quality components and IGBT’s
- An industry leading 5 year extended warranty (when registered online) gives peace of mind
- In house service work conducted by trained professionals in state of the art facilities
- Welding Inverters fully comply with all safety and quality standards
- In 2016, Jasic produced 1 million models, making them one of the largest welding inverter manufacturers in the world
- Each inverter goes through 42 rigorous test procedures to meet the highest possible standards
- Huge investment in the R&D of welding inverters to ensure Jasic are at the forefront of development in the field
- Free product training on all Jasic models provided at the Manchester welding academy
- Validation of machines available, to comply to EN50504:2008 (Please ask)