JASIC ARC 160 PFC DUAL VOLTAGE MMA INVERTER
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The Jasic Arc 160 Dual Voltage is a cost effective, compact and highly portable ‘plug and go’ inverter Welding Machine. As with all Jasic welders, this machine comes with a market leading 5 year warranty.
The Jasic arc 160 welder benefits from an auto sensing facility, ensuring the correct 110/240 voltage is maintained automatically. The dual voltage function makes it perfect for on site tasks where 240V may not be allowed or available. Power factor correction (PFC) allows the unit to run over a wide voltage range meaning it will still run well on long extension leads or weak power supplies.
Being part of the ‘Jasic Pro’ range, this machine features IGBT Inverter technology meaning that the Welder may also be run by a generator. Auto-compensation for voltage fluctuations also protects the machine when being used with generators.
The machine has easy arc starting, for ease of use and resulting in minimal spatter. Hot start is a handy feature that temporarily increases the output current during the start of the weld. This momentary increase in power assists the ignition and quickly and reliably starts the arc. Hot start ensures an excellent arc ignition which helps prevent the electrode sticking and hence avoids metallurgical defects in the weld.
The Jasic Arc 160 is a highly efficent Arc welder with 40 Khz inverter frequency.
The Jasic 160 has a duty cycle of 160 Amps at 35 % capable of welding electrodes up to 4.0mm and weighs just 4.7 kg. This dual voltage inverter is all within a compact package, with rubber mouldings, striking looks and handle for ease of portability.
Jasic has a certified ISO 9001 quality management system and a product range that fully complies with CE, RoHS, C-TICK, CSA and CCC standard.
Package Includes: Inverter power source, Cable plugs, Operating instructions, 5 year extended warranty.
Not Included: MMA leads (Please select from the dropdown above if required), Mains plug, Electrodes, TIG torch (available from the dropdown options above), adaptor & consumables, Shielding gas, TIG filler rods, PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc). All are available from TBWS – Please call for a competitive package price.
Jasic ‘Lift TIG’ allows the user to TIG weld. If chosen from the above dropdown options, the TIG torch supplied would be a weldcraft type “Starparts” brand WP17 torch (see below in related items). Torch spares, TIG filler rods and tungsten electrodes are all available on the site. Feel free to call us if you are unsure what you would require.
TIG Torch will require an earth lead. If the machine, welding lead set and TIG torch is purchased, the TIG torch can be used with the earth lead from the MMA welding lead set.
If you would like to specify the MMA welding lead electrode holder type, please put a note when checking out. We are able to supply a twist type or crocodile type electrode holder (both the same price).
Supported by a 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
Wilkinson Star, the UK importer/distributor of Jasic machines also offer component level repair both in and out of warranty time frames. In the unlikely event of a machine going wrong in the 5 year warranty period, Jasic UK will arrange, at its expense to collect and return the equipment for repair. In our experience, warranty claims are carried out quickly and efficiently, minimising downtime.
- Jasic Arc 160
- IGBT inverter technology for the professional user (Generator Friendly).
- MMA/DC Lift Tig operation.
- Hot start ignition with anti-stick.
- Self-adaptive arc force and voltage reduction device.
- 40 KHz inverter frequency for high efficiency.
- Compact size, lightweight and modern design
- Easy arc starting, minimal spatter.
- Stable and reliable arc.
- Auto compensation for voltage fluctuation.
- Advanced single PCB construction.
- 35 – 50 panel sockets
Input Voltage: AC 230V (50/60 Hz) AC 115V (50/60 Hz)
Fuse Rating, slow 16A 32A
Input Power (kVA) 7.1 5
Current Range (A) 10 – 160 10 – 120
Duty Cycle @ 40’C 160A @ 35% 120A @ 35%
No-Load Voltage (V) 63
Efficiency (%) 85
Power Factor 0.70
Dimensions (mm) 313 x 130 x 250
Weight (Kg) 4.7
Why buy Jasic
- Jasic machines are incredibly well equipped and represent excellent value for money
- Built using highest quality components and IGBT’s
- An industry leading 5 year extended warranty (when registered online) gives peace of mind.
- Warranty claims are dealt with quickly and efficiently to minimise downtime.
- In house service work conducted by trained professionals in state of the art facilities
- Welding Inverters fully comply with all safety and quality standards
- In 2016, Jasic produced 1 million models, making them one of the largest welding inverter manufacturers in the world
- Each inverter goes through 42 rigorous test procedures to meet the highest possible standards
- Huge investment in the R&D of welding inverters to ensure Jasic are at the forefront of development in the field
- Free product training on all Jasic models provided at the Manchester welding academy
- Validation of machines available, to comply to EN50504:2008 (Please ask)