JASIC ARC 140 WELDER; MULTI PROCESS ARC INVERTER
The Jasic Arc 140 is a cost effective, compact and highly portable ‘plug and go’ MMA inverter.
The Jasic arc 140 produces excellent weld characteristics and benefits from easy arc starting and a stable and reliable arc. Jasic Pro Arc inverters feature IGBT inverter technology making it possible to use them safely when powered by a generator.
This arc inverter benefits from ‘Lift TIG’ allowing the user to TIG weld with the same power source. If you would like to make the most of this function, please add the TIG torch by using the drop down options above. Save by buying your TIG torch with the machine at a reduced price. Torch supplied will be WP17 type unless specified otherwise. TIG torch spares and filler rods are available online.
The Jasic Pro Arc MMA inverter is a compact and lightweight machine weighing just 4.7kg. Rubber mouldings and handle make it perfect for on site maintenance tasks. A duty cycle of 140 Amps at 35 % allows use of up to 3.2mm stick rods.
Jasic arc welding inverters come with a 2 year warranty as standard. An additional warranty can be claimed for free if registered, to extend the warranty to an industry leading 5 years.
Jasic inverters have a certified ISO 9001 quality management system and a product range that fully complies with CE, RoHS, C-TICK, CSA and CCC standard.
Package Includes: MMA inverter power source, Cable plugs, Operating instructions, 5 year extended warranty.
Not Included: MMA leads (Please choose from options dropdown above), Mains plug, Electrodes, TIG torch (Available on options drop down above), TIG torch spares, adaptor & consumables, Shielding gas, Filler rods, PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc)
NOTE: TIG Torch will require an earth lead. If the machine, lead set and TIG torch is purchased, the TIG torch can be used with the earth lead from the MMA lead set. See TIG torch in related products below.
If you would like to specify the MMA lead electrode holder type, please put a note when checking out. We are able to supply a twist type or crocodile type electrode holder (both the same price).
Supported by a 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
Wilkinson Star, the UK importer/distributor of Jasic machines also offer component level repair both in and out of warranty time frames. In the unlikely event of a machine going wrong in the 5 year Jasic welder warranty period, arrangements will be made, at their expense to collect and return the equipment for repair. In our experience, this is usually completed within a week, which compared to other leading brands is very good.
- IGBT Inverter technology-for the professional user (Generator Friendly)
- MMA/DC Lift TIG
- Hot start ignition with anti stick
- Voltage Reduction Device for safe welding
- 40Khz Inverter frequency, high-efficiency
- Compact size, lightweight and modern design
- Easy arc starting, minimal spatter
- Stable and reliable arc
- Auto-compensation for voltage fluctuation
- Advanced single PCB construction
- 16 – 25 dinse sockets
|Duty cycle @ 35%||140A|
|Input Voltage||230V (50/60Hz)|
|No Load Voltage||63|
|Recommended Generator Size||6 kVA|
|Dimensions||313 x 130 x 250|
|Electrode sizes||Up to 3.2mm|
Why buy Jasic
- Incredibly well equipped machines representing excellent value for money
- Built using highest quality components and IGBT’s
- An industry leading 5 year extended warranty (when registered online) gives peace of mind
- In house service work conducted by trained professionals in state of the art facilities
- Welding Inverters fully comply with all safety and quality standards
- In 2016, 1 million models were produced, making them one of the largest welding inverter manufacturers in the world
- Each inverter goes through 42 rigorous test procedures to meet the highest possible standards
- Huge investment in the R&D of welding inverters to ensure they are at the forefront of development in the field
- Free product training on all models provided at the Manchester welding academy
- Validation of machines available, to comply to EN50504:2008 (Please ask)
Where are Jasic welders made?
Jasic pro welder inverters are manufactured in Shenzhen, China, in a world leading and highly advanced manufacturing plant. Their machines go through stringent testing, research and development. Less of a factory and more like a laboratory. Their achievement of quality standard ISO 9001 really shows what a leading manufacturer they are.