GYS TIG 200 DC TIG WELDING PACKAGE
A single phase multi function inverter, the GYS TIG 200 features high frequency start for TIG welding as well as being capable of MMA (stick welding). Flexible voltage technology allows the user to use both 110V or 230V input power supplies, perfect for site work.
The GYS TIG 200 features pre and post flow gas and up/down slope settings as well as 2T and 4T torch trigger control, producing great results in steel and stainless steels. In MMA mode, the machine is capable of welding steel, stainless steel, cast iron, rutile or basic electrodes. All of this is possible straight out of the box! Supplied as a kit containing a genuine 4 metre Binzel® SR17DB TIG torch, spare consumables, earth clamp and lead for stick welding. A great kit for someone starting out or wanting a complete set ready to go.
Functioning from a standard 13A domestic 240V power supply and even on extension leads up to 100m in length thanks to power factor correction (PFC).
The GYS TIG 200 is an inverter welder from the GYS professional range made in France providing 200 amps DC welding current.
Microprocessor controlled, the TIG 200 has an intuitive digital control panel for easy setting of welding parameters. A memory capability allows the user to store up to 5 pre-set programs, great for easy re-call of previously used settings.
Arc starting in TIG:
- High frequency start to begin welding without touching the tungsten to the work piece for an uncontaminated start
- LIFT TIG – In situations where nearby electrically sensitive equipment is present (ie welding modern cars). Touch the tungsten electrode on the work piece and lift to start the arc.
Adjust Ideal Position
- This feature allows the user to begin the weld while the machine will initiate the arc at a very low current. This low current acts like a beam of light to allow the user to adjust positioning before the welder increases the amperage to the pre-defined setting.
- 2T – Press the torch button to begin and release to finish the weld.
- 4T – Press torch button to start and press again to finish the weld.
- 4T Log – Enables switching between 2 operator pre-set welding intensities (hot current and cold current) by a short press on the trigger.
3 TIG Processes
- Pre-gas, Up slope, Current (1 or 2 possible current settings in 4T Log mode), Post-gas, Down slope
- Easy Pulse mode: the operator sets the average welding current whilst the unit will automatically control the frequency and the hot and cold current.
- Normal mode : the operator adjusts the hot and cold current and the frequency (0.2 HZ to 20 HZ).
- Enables the user to prepare parts with spot welding.
Remote Control Interface
A remote control socket on the front of the machine allows connection to a foot pedal (ref. 045682) or remote control (ref. 045675)
Package Includes: Inverter power source, 4m WP17 Abicor Binzel SR 17 DB Tig torch, 2m MMA electrode holder lead, 2m earth return lead, consumables box (spare back caps, ceramics, collets and collet bodies), operating instructions.
Not Included: Regulator, Mains plug, Electrodes, Shielding gas, Filler wire, Foot Control, PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc) – Available from TBWS – please ask. Many of the TIG consumables suitable for this machine are listed below.
|Model||GYS TIG 200 Dual Voltage|
|Amps range – TIG||5 – 200 (230V) 5 – 180 (110V)|
|Amps range – MMA||10 – 200 (230V) 10 – 120 (110V)|
|TIG duty cycle @ 60% (40ºC)||140A (230V) 115A (110V)|
|Input fuse-||16A (230V) 32A (110V)|
|Min generator size||7kW|
|MMA duty cycle @ 60% (40ºC)||125A (230V) 90A (110V)|
|Dimensions||520 x 360 x 300mm|
|Dinse plug size||35 – 50|