GYS SMARTMIG 142 – MIG WELDER
A very well priced MIG welder, the GYS SmartMIG 142 is supplied with a fixed cable MIG torch and an earth lead. Capable of operation with or without shielding gas for ultimate flexibility. Running off a standard domestic 13 amp plug, these units are perfect for home workshop use.
- Possible to weld steel, stainless steel and Aluminium
- A low current consumption allows use with a 13A domestic power supply. No need to upgrade your work shop power supply
- Suitable for 1kg and 5kg MIG wire spools.
- MIG/MAG welding using shielding gas or run without additional shielding gas (gasless MIG wire required).
- Constant running fan offers efficient cooling and prevents machine overheating.
- Simple (SmartMIG) adjustment with an easy to follow material chart on the front panel.
- 0.6 or 0.8mm MIG wire (solid)
- 0.9mm MIG wire (flux cored – gasless)
- An easy to follow table on the front panel guides the user to optimum settings.
- 4 Step regulated voltages – A MIN / A MAX | B MIN / B MAX
- Settings determined by material type, material thickness and
SUPPLIED WITH: Power source with fixed cable 2m MIG torch and 1.65m hard wired work return lead, operating instructions
|Input Supply 50/60Hz||Fuse amps||Amperage range||Voltage steps||60% Duty Cycle||Duty Cycle||Dimensions / Weight||Generator requirements (+/-15%)|
|230V||13A||40 – 140A||4||60A||90A @20%||50 x 44 x 25 cm / 22.5kg||3.5kVA max|
WHERE IS IT MADE
GYS is a family run company with its main factory in France. As a company they produce most of their line in France and have done so for many years. GYS also have a factory in China which produces the SmartMIG range of machines. This factory is wholly-owned by GYS and operates under the same standards as the main manufacturing plant in France.
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
All GYS machines come with a 2 year warranty which is upheld by their large UK headquarters now situated in Rugby.