GYS Multi Weld 320T-C Multi Process Inverter
The GYS MULTI WELD 320T-C is the compact three-phase power source little brother of the GYS Multi Weld 320T, set up for MIG/MAG, flux cored wire and MMA welding processes in one machine. Equipped with a powerful and sturdy 4-roller feed system built to handle wires of up to Ø 1.2 mm. A 4 roll wire feed also provides better grip and drive for the use of longer MIG torches and Aluminium MIG wires.
Robust reinforced design, comes with 2 handles for portable lifting or by use of a shoulder strap. Highly prized in multiple disciplines in the fabrication, steel construction and workshop world.
Super readable LED display, designed to be legible even in exterior bright lights. Settings controlled via a simple interface with large buttons and knobs, perfectly designed for precise adjustments even for gloved hands. IP 23 classification certifies this machine for outside use.
EURO torch connector for quick assembly/disassembly.
Trigger modes available: 2T or 4T:
2T mode is where the trigger can pressed to begin a weld, and then released to stop.
4T mode is where the trigger can be pressed to start a weld, then continue welding without need of holding down the trigger. To stop the weld in 4T mode, press down the trigger again. This is desirable for long weld runs, where the welder’s focus can be better utilized on control of the bead.
Wire thicknesses for each process
- MIG/MAG welding wire diameters:
- steel wire : Ø 0.6 to 1.2 mm
- stainless steel wire: Ø 0.8 to 1.2 mm
- aluminium wire: Ø 0.8 and 1.0 mm
- cored wire (reverse polarity): Ø 0.9 to 1.2 mm
- MMA welding: basic and rutile electrodes (up to Ø 6 mm).
Integrated Wire Feeder
- Compatible wire reels: Ø 200 / 300 mm.
- Wire feeder with 4 rollers for an efficient wire feeding.
- 3 metre or 4 metre 350A Steel/Stainless Steel or Aluminium MIG Torch
- 4 metre Earth Clamp
- 4 metre x 35mm Electrode holder 300A
- Roller type B (For Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium or Cored wire)
- Trolley JOB SITE XL