GYS MULTI PEARL MIG 210-2 INVERTER
Popular in the automotive industry, the GYS Multi Pearl 210-2 is a synergic multi-process MIG welding machine with pre-set optimum welding parameters. This machine is capable of delivering MIG/MAG, TIG DC and MMA with high precision. Simply select material type, wire diameter, welding position and material thickness and the Multi pearl will dial in optimum settings for the perfect weld. A trim feature then allows the user to fine tune the settings as required. Prefer manual settings? No problem, set machine to manual mode to set machine as you would like.
- Power Factor Correction – Suppresses peaks and regulates the supply current, increasing welding current stability. Perfect for running from an extension lead.
- Protec 400 – Can withstand occasional or permanent voltage variations on the electrical supply. This equipped feature allows the Multi Pearl to be used on generators.
- Flexible voltage – Works on a 230V 16A plug or a 110V 32A plug. Auto sensing, the machine is able to work over a wide voltage, allowing for voltage drops on extension leads up to 100m in length.
Extremely compact, these machines are excellent for workshop and garage use, taking either 1 or 5kg wire spool sizes.
MULTI PROCESS WELDER
Advanced inverter technology allows 3 processes from one machine:
MIG/MAG – The MULTIPEARL 210-2 is suitable for 1Kg and 5Kg wire reels
An industrial wire feed motor drives 2 rollers to ensure consistent wire feed speeds
The MIG-MAG process can be used in manual or Synergic mode.
TIG – Capable of lift TIG welding. Simply touch tungsten to workpiece and lift to begin
Connect to a euro connecting TIG torch to make use of the machines automatic shielding gas system with adjustable post gas and downslope.
MMA – Stick welding possible using the included electrode holder lead
Capable of welding any type of electrodes except Aluminium and Cellulosic up to Ø5mm, this machine is perfect for stick welding.
Hot start and arc force make stick welding easier and both are adjustable from 0 – 100%
Wire speed and voltage are automatically adjusted when the following settings are inputted:
- Wire type and diameter
- Thickness of metal to weld
- Gas used
- Welding position
Trim both wire speed and arc length as required.
- LCD screen clearly displays weld settings and makes for easy adjustment
- PFC – Power factor correction technology ensures efficiency of the machine to offer a 30% energy saving
- Flexible voltage enables the machine to run on a power supply from 85V to 265V
- Combining these two technologies makes the device suitable for using an extension lead up to 100m.
- Tested in the factory against overvoltage up to 400V.
- Generator friendly (when used with a generator of suitable size and spec – see below)
- Suitable for 0.6 – 1.0mm wire sizes and 0.9 – 1.2mm gasless wire
SUPPLIED WITH: Power source with euro connecting 3m genuine Binzel MIG torch, 2.5m work return lead, 2m MMA electrode holder lead and operating instructions
Rollers supplied: 0.6 – 0.8mm
Torch set up for 0.8mm
|Input Supply 50/60Hz||Fuse amps||MMA Amperage range||TIG Amperage range||MIG Amperage range||60% Duty Cycle||Duty Cycle||Dimensions / Weight||Generator requirements (+/-15%)|
|110V 1~||32A||20-130A||20-160A||20-150A||110A||150A @22%||25 x 45 x 35 | 16Kg||7.5kW | 9kVA|
|230V 1~||16A||20-200A||20-200A||20-200A||130A||200A @ 20%||25 x 45 x 35 | 16Kg||7.5kW | 9kVA|
WHERE IS IT MADE
GYS is a family run company with its main factory in France. The Multi pearl range is manufactured in France.
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
All GYS machines come with a 2 year warranty which is upheld by their large UK headquarters now situated in Rugby.