GYS EXATIG – DC POWERED TIG WELDER
A TIG welding power source suitable for use with a range of DC current generators. Simply plug machine into the DC welding output of a welder generator, the GYS EXAGON or other DC welders. The EXATIG allows high frequency or lift start TIG, gas synchronization, torch management and gas flow. Simply put, the GYS EXATIG can convert an MMA power source into a functional HF TIG welder.
Extremely easy to use and operates directly from the power source without the need for an auxiliary power cable. The machine is optimized for use with the GYS EXAGON but will run from a range of DC welding power sources.
- HF starting for non-pulsed DC TIG welding from any current generator. (PROGYS or other…)
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL DC GENERATORS
- Pre-gas and post-gas fixed but internally modifiable.
- 2T/4T torch management
- HF ignition A flowmeter is integrated into EXATIG giving the operator the possibility to adjust gas flow (argon) directly. Possibility of flow adjustment: 5-25 LPM (litre per minute).
When connected to the GYS EXAGON, all TIG functions are obtainable:
- High Frequency (HF) start or lift TIG (in electrosensitive environments
- Pre and post gas: complete management of the welding cycle
- TIG DC: Continuous current for ferrous metals
- TIG DC Pulse: Reduces heat distortion of the workpiece (Only on Exagon 400 CC/CV)
- Automatic detection of the torch: compatible with trigger, potentiometer and double button torches
- 2T and 4T torch functionality. 2T – press button to begin welding and release to stop. 4T – press button to start welding, press again to stop.
- Remote adjustment of welding current with the potentiometer torch
MMA welding can be done directly by disconnecting the negative power cable and connecting the electrode holder to it, leaving the ground clamp in place.
|U1||TIG I2||25% Duty Cycle||60% Duty Cycle||100% Duty Cycle||Duty Cycle||Dimensions / Weight||Generator requirements|
|14 – 100V||400A||400A||270A||220A||200A @13%||34 x 26 x 16 cm / 6.5kg||9kVA max|