GYS EASYMIG 130 – MIG WELDING PACKAGE
GYS EasyMIG 130 is a competitively priced MIG inverter including many features associated with big brand machines. The very easy-to-use interface on this machine is well suited to those new to welding but also an excellent product in the hands of an experienced welder.
A semi-automatic machine the EasyMIG 130 combines MIG/MAG, cored wire and MMA welding processes. Its ultra-light design makes it extremely portable.. The EASYMIG 130 is recommended for welding steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
- Easy Set Up – Voltage set selection from 15 to 20 V. Wire speed selection from 3 to 9 m/min.
- Possible to weld steel, stainless steel and Aluminium
- LED Display – indicator lights showing power on and thermal protection
- MIG/MAG / MMA: 0.6mm to 0.8mm MIG wire (1KG spools only). MMA electrodes 1.6mm to 3.2mm
- Polarity reversal cable for gasless welding (when used with gasless MIG wire)
- Sturdy build quality
- Re-inforced metal structure
- Pads for shock absorption
- Integrated wire feeder
- Suitable for Ø 100mm (1kg spools)
- 2 roller motor
- Supplied with 0.8mm roller (solid wires) and 0.9mm (flux core / gasless wires)
- Supplied with industry standard Euro connecting MIG torch set up for 0.8mm steel MIG wire.
- MIG/MAG welding using shielding gas or run without additional shielding gas (gasless MIG wire required).
SUPPLIED WITH: Power source with connected 1.6m Binzel style MB15 type MIG torch, 1.6m work return lead and 1.6m electrode holder (MMA / Stick) lead, operating instructions, accessories bag.
Accessories bag contains: Contact tip 0.9 mm. – Gas nozzle (gas). – Tightening key for contact tips. – Gas tube 1 m. – 2 clamps for the gas tube.
|Input Supply 50/60Hz||Fuse amps||Amperage range||60% Duty Cycle||Duty Cycle||Dimensions / Weight|
|230V||16A||30 – 120A (MIG)
20 – 100A (MMA)
|70A||120A @20%||43 x 42 x 195 cm / 10.5kg|
Inverter technology to ensure an excellent welding current quality and a low electric consumption.
Can weld rutile electrodes . Anti-sticking (prevents electrode sticking at start).
This process allows :
• Welding with cored wire (requires polarity reversal).
• Allows outdoor welding
• Increased portability due to absence of gas bottles.
• Ideal for outdoors work on thin metal sheets.
WHERE IS IT MADE
GYS is a family run company with its main factory in France. As a company they produce most of their line in France and have done so for many years. GYS also have a factory in China which produces the EASYMIG range of machines. This factory is wholly-owned by GYS and operates under the same standards as the main manufacturing plant in France.
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
All GYS machines come with a 2 year warranty which is upheld by their large UK headquarters now situated in Rugby.