WORKHORSE FIAC TANDEM 2 X 4HP – 250 BELT DRIVEN AIR COMPRESSOR
The Fiac WR Tandem 4HP – 250 is a single phase 230v air compressor by Workhorse, featuring a cast iron cylinder block. This static air compressor features a 250 Litre Receiver and twin pumps producing 26 cubic feet per minute (Free Air Delivery).
A tandem air compressor is a good way to get a larger supply of air from a single phase machine. Typically a 230V air compressor can only run a 4HP motor which limits air delivery to around 13 CFM FAD. A tandem air compressor doubles this to 26 CFM (With 2 4HP motors), perfect for tools and equipment with larger air demands.
This Fiac Workhorse compressor is backed by a 2 year on site warranty.
- Cast iron cylinder block
- Air receiver built to latest European Standards 2014/29EU
- Heavy duty industrial motor with overload protection
- Twin cylinder pumps
- Fitted aftercoolers
- Aerodynamic flywheels for efficient cooling
- Slow running pumps giving lower noise levels & longer life expectancy
- Automatic stop/start controls
- UK built & tested to latest European standards
- Full backup by our factory trained engineers
- 3 Position starter kit included.
- Requires a 45 amp Power supply
NOTE: When choosing an air compressor, please refer to the CFM FAD (cubic feet per minute – free air displacement) value. If the air tool requires 3 CFM for example, the compressor should supply at least 3 CFM FAD.
|Motor HP||2 x 4.0|
|Air Receiver Litres||250|
|Free Air Delivered CFM||26.4|
|Dimensions (mm)||1750 x 480 x 1200|
“Workhorse compressors provide more than just air… …it’s dependable air delivery… …designed and built to the highest European Standards for heavy use” Demand… A Workhorse!
PLEASE NOTE: Although tandem belt driven air compressors are perfect for delivering larger volumes of air, please consider a screw compressor if the machine is likely to be used all day every day. Belt driven machines are not designed to be constantly running.