F-Tech X Bench 1500 | Down and Rear Draught Fume Extraction Bench
The F-Tech X Bench 1500 fume extraction bench provides down and rear draught extraction, perfect for bench welding. At a width of 1.5 metres, this machine provides a nice, wide working area with plenty of room left over for the welder themselves. Supplied with the F-Tech 5 year warranty too, showing the confidence the manufacturer has in their products.
Please note that this bench is designed to be used with an external fan or for connection to an existing extraction centralised system.
Also suitable for a broad variety of processes, including welding fumes and particulate, sanding, grinding, iron, marble, plastic and all activities where here is a need to protect the operator and create a safe working area.
It’s also recommended that the welder has additional protection in the form of an air fed helmet or fitted face mask.
Dust and debris all collected in special sealed dust collection drawers This, therefore, allows for safe, easy and fuss-free disposal of waste. The internal pre-filter is composed of a cylindrical spark-trap, constructed from a steel mesh filter.
- An efficient and versatile 1.5mtr down and rear draught bench
- For efficient use in the extraction and filtration of welding or grinding fume particle recovery, deburring, polishing of components and items with limited weights and measures
- Additionally it can be used for small manual thermal cutting operations
- Rugged standardised suction surface which is modifiable depending on work to be carried out
- Sealed dust collection drawers
- Internal mechanical pre-filtration section composed of a cylindrical spark-trap steel mesh filter
- Accessories available
- Additional PPE recommended
|Flow rate pressure||3000m3/h (at hood)|
|Dimensions||1500 x 700 x 840 mm|
Why use a Fume Extraction System?
New evidence presented to the HSE regarding the correlations between all kinds of welding fumes and breathing related illnesses lead to changes in law back in February 2019. It is now a legal requirement for all professional workshops that use any kind of welding process to provide adequate breathing protection for their employees. This is to reduce the likelihood of serious or long term breathing related illnesses among your workforce, also improving quality of life, comfort and safety during working hours.
It’s a legal requirement for indoor welding environments to have fume extraction, either fitted into the weld-bay or on-torch.
TBWS Welding Supplies also deals in Personal Respiratory Protection and Face-Fit Breathing Masks.