F-TECH FOX FUME EXTRACTION SYSTEM (MACHINE ONLY)
Designed to extract welding fumes at source, direct from the welding torch, the Fox improves air quality of the welding environment. An on torch extraction system, the F-Tech Fox is a perfect solution for applications where welding is not in one specific area. Extract the fume where the torch is pointed. The clever system sucks fume direct from source whilst allowing shielding gas to protect the weld puddle from contaminants in the air.
The Fox extraction unit is capable of running two welding torches simultaneously.
- Compact modular design – unobtrusive in the workshop
- Four casters make for ease of manoeuvrability – Extremely portable
- Available 230V
- Tandem 0.8kW motors provide efficient extraction of over 20,000 Pa
- Extracts harmful welding fume and grinding dusts, filtering and re-circulating clean air
- Fan speed control
- Capable of running 2 welding fume extraction torches simultaneously
- ePTFE Filters certified by the German Institue of Occupational Therapy.
- Filters are European manufactured and provide optimum filtration for larger volumes of dust/fume.
- 2 cost effective filters used offering a very long service life. Mechanical filter and filter cartridges
- Differential pressure in the filter housing facilitates automatic cleaning of the filters
- Hour meter showing running time
- Filter maintenance control light
- Gloves and mask provided for safe cleaning/emptying of filtration tray
- Auto start/stop unit option available
|2 x 0.8kW
|Rated input voltage
|230V model (50/60Hz)
|Flow rate pressure
|300mm x 300mm x 845mm
WHATS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
FTech Fox fume extractor unit on casters
When considering LEV systems for the workplace, its worth looking at the governments health and safety executive guidance to ensure any equipment is fit for purpose.
Not sure which fume extraction solution to go for? Feel free to contact us and we can make sure you have the appropriate information to select the right extraction for your welding tasks.
CLICK ON THE PRODUCT VIDEO TAB ABOVE TO SEE THE FTECH FOX IN ACTION