F-TECH ARMUR WELDING FUME EXTRACTOR
The FTec Armur is a high vacuum mobile local exhaust ventilation system (LEV) for welding processes.
An articulated arm can be positioned so that the extraction hood is directed directly over the welding area. The system extracts welding fume at source before reaching the operators breathing zone. Filters in the unit remove vapours, micro-dust and odours from the environment.
Swivel casters allow the user to easily manoeuvre the unit closer to the welding area. Perfect for garages, workshops and welding bays.
Choose from articulated arm (main image) or cantilever arm (gallery image) in dropdown menu.
- Compact modular design – unobtrusive in the workshop
- Four casters make for ease of manoeuvrability – Extremely portable
- Available in 230V or 110V input voltages
- Extracts harmful welding fume, filtering and re-circulating clean air
- High performance 3mtr positional suction arm
- The Armotech and Armoflex suction arms have been designed for maximum efficiency, high manouverability and robustness during the extraction of welding fumes
- 1400 M3/h flow rate at hood
- 99.5% filter efficiency
- Hour meter showing running time
- Clogged filter alarm
- Alarm log
- User friendly digital panel
- Fully serviceable
- Readily available filters at a reasonable price point
- Auto start/stop unit option available
- Supplied with 3m power supply cable
- 5 year warranty (12 month on arms)
|Filter efficiency||99.5% E12 Classification|
|Rated input voltage||110V or 230V models (50Hz)|
|Flow rate pressure||1400m³/hr at hood|
|Dimensions||1010 x 520 x 920 mm|
When considering LEV systems for the workplace, its worth looking at the governments health and safety executive guidance to ensure any equipment is fit for purpose.
Not sure which fume extraction solution to go for? Feel free to contact us and we can make sure you have the appropriate information to select the right extraction for your welding tasks.