F-TECH 300A FUME EXTRACTION MIG TORCH – AIR COOLED
Designed to extract welding fumes at source, the F Tech range of fume extraction MIG torches are well priced.
Manufactured in Europe, these torches come in 3, 4 or 5 metre lengths, with the industry standard Euro connector fitting.
Please pick from the drop down menu above for the length of your choice.
- Direct extraction at the arc to minimise fume entering the welders breathing area.
- Simple extraction control easily accessible at the front of the handle
- Lightweight and balanced torches make for minimal fatigue and increased comfort during welding
- Patented optimal torch cooling
- Supplied ready to use, for easy connection with welding machine and vacuum filter unit.
- Super elastic PVC flexible hose
|Torch||Max current CO²||Duty cycle CO²||Max current mixed gases||Duty cycle Argon||Extraction rate||Wire Φ|
|FT300||300A||60%||200A||60%||80m³/hr||0.8 – 1.2mm|
When considering LEV systems for the workplace, its worth looking at the governments health and safety executive guidance to ensure any equipment is fit for purpose.
Not sure which fume extraction solution to go for? Feel free to contact us and we can make sure you have the appropriate information to select the right extraction for your welding tasks.