EXACT PIPECUT 360 INOX SYSTEM
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
Long-awaited Exact PipeCut 360 INOX
The Exact PipeCut INOX 360 is a portable pipe cutting system specifically designed for stainless steel and acid-resistant stainless steel. The EXACT pipe cutting systems provide fast and efficient cutting with clean edges, minimising post cut clean up.
Power and speed achieved through stunning EXACT technology. Built to take the INOX blade, a long-life cutting blade specifically designed for Stainless Steel and Acid-Proof Stainless Steel. The gripper is designed with stainless wheels for preventing any corrosion or markings on the most vulnerable pipe surfaces.
INOX 360 is a powerful solution for high-demand pipe cutting and it can easily cut pipes up to 15 mm wall thickness. This machine is unbeatable for power, speed and accuracy, with easy handling, delivering the best quality cuts.
Everything is packed in one carry-on bag.
What you get in this package:
1. Exact PipeCut System Shoulder Bag
2. Exact PipeCut 360 INOX Series
3. Pipe Cutting supports 1 + 2 pcs
4. Operator’s manual
5. Allen key 2 pcs (5 mm and 2 mm), attached to saw
Exact Tools – achieve better results for less work
|Pipe Ø (OD)||75mm – 360mm (3”- 14”)|
|Wall thickness||12 mm (0.5”) steel / 120V, 15 mm (0.6”) steel / 230V, 50 mm (2”) plastic|
|Cuts the following pipe materials||Stainless steel, acid-resistant steel|
|Voltage / Power||230 V = 2500 W | 110 – 120 V = 2200 W|
|Voltage / Current||110 –120V/50–60 Hz, 220 –240V/50–60 Hz|
|No-Load speed||I (low) = 1900/min, II (high) = 2885 /min|
|Blade diameter||140mm (5.51”)|
|Mounting bore||62mm (2.44”)|
|Weight||17,5 kg (38.6 lbs)|
|Loading capacity of supports||465 kg (1025 lbs), 3 supports|
Exact pipe cutting machines are designed and intended for the following industries
- House building
- Industrial pipe installations, pulp, paper, chemical, boiler, pump stations etc.
- Worksites for fresh and waste water systems
- Heating and cooling systems (Municipal)
- Gas lines (Municipal)
- Municipal site works e.g. hospitals, office buildings, and large public buildings
- Maintenance and repair work of medium and large industry
- Power stations
- Installation companies that do pre-assemblies in workshops for sprinkler systems etc.
- Pipe repairs for old buildings
EXACT Pipe cutters are safer, quicker and more accurate than many traditional cutting techniques including angle grinders.