EXACT PIPECUT 170 SYSTEM
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The PipeCut 170 is the entry model in the Exact range, a lightweight and handy pipe cutting system with a wide cutting range, weighing only 5.7 kg. Suitable for most metal types and plastic pipes, the Exact PipeCut 170 is a versatile piece of kit. It can be used for cutting both metal and plastic pipes. It is very comfortable and light to use and it cuts pipes extremely fast.
Pipe cutting is significantly faster compared to traditional methods, in fact, Exact claim that 10 pipes can be cleanly and accurately cut in the time it takes to cut just one pipe with an angle grinder. The resulting surfaces are Exact, precise and of uniform quality meaning the pipes are ready for joining right away. Compared to traditional cutting methods, time savings and increased productivity are possible.
Exact Tools – better results with less work
CLICK ON THE PRODUCT VIDEO TAB ABOVE TO SEE THE PIPECUT 170E IN ACTION
|Pipe Ø (OD)||15 – 170 mm (0.6“ – 6.7“)|
|Wall thickness||6mm steel, 14 mm plastic|
|Cuts the following pipe materials||Steel, copper, cast iron, stainless steel, acid-resistant steel, multi-layered materials and all plastics|
|Loading capacity of supports||190 kg, 418 lb (4 supports)|
|Voltage / Power||230V / 1200W|
|Voltage / Current||110V, 120V / 9.2A|
|No-Load speed||1600 – 3500 r/min|
|Blade diameter||140mm (5.51”)|
|Mounting bore||62mm (2.44”)|
|Weight||5,7kg (12 lbs)|
|Range of use Ø||15mm – 170mm (0.6”- 6.7”)|
|Max. pipe wall||6mm steel, 14mm plastic|
Avaliable in 110V and 230V versions.
Exact pipe cutting machines are designed and intended for the following industries
- Industrial pipe installations, pulp, paper, chemical, boiler, pump stations etc.
- Worksites for fresh and waste water systems
- Municipal heating and cooling systems
- Municipal gas lines
- Municipal site works e.g. hospitals, office buildings, and large public buildings
- Maintenance and repair work of medium and large industry
- Power stations
- Installation companies that do pre-assemblies in workshops for sprinkler systems etc.
- Pipe repairs for old buildings