EXACT PIPECUT 170 SYSTEM – BATTERY OPERATED
The handy Exact PipeCut 170 is also available as an 18V 4.0Ah battery version. Weighing just 6kg, this little machine offers safe, cordless cutting of Copper, Plastic, Steel and Stainless up to 170mm in diameter.
Significantly quicker and more accurate than traditional methods of cutting pipe. The resulting surfaces are Exact, precise and of uniform quality meaning the pipes are ready for joining right away.
Exact Tools – better results with less work
SUPPLIED WITH: PipeCut 170B Saw, Shoulder Bag, Pipe Supports x4, Cermet 140 Thin Blade, 5mm and 2mm Allen Keys, Instructions, DVD Video
OPTIONAL BLADES: Cermet 140 Thin
CLICK ON THE PRODUCT VIDEO TAB ABOVE TO SEE THE PIPECUT 170B IN ACTION
|Pipe Ø (OD)||15mm – 170mm (0.6”- 6.7”)|
|Wall thickness||6mm (0.23”) steel, 14mm (0.55”) plastic|
|Cuts the following pipe materials||Steel, copper, cast iron, stainless steel, acid-resistant steel, multi-layered materials and all plastics|
|Voltage||18 V / DC|
|No-Load speed||3500 r/min|
|Blade diameter||140mm (5.51”)|
|Mounting bore||62mm (2.44”)|
|Weight||5,2/6,0kg (11/13 lbs)|
|Range of use Ø||15mm – 170mm (0.6”- 6.7”)|
|Max. pipe wall||6mm (0.23”) st, 14mm (0.55”) pl|
|Loading capacity of supports||190 kg, 418|
Exact pipe cutting machines are designed and intended for the following industries
- House building
- Industrial pipe installations, pulp, paper, chemical, boiler, pump stations etc.
- Worksites for fresh and waste water systems
- Municipal heating and cooling systems
- Municipal gas lines
- Municipal site works e.g. hospitals, office buildings, and large public buildings
- Maintenance and repair work of medium and large industry
- Power stations
- Installation companies that do pre-assemblies in workshops for sprinkler systems etc.
- Pipe repairs for old buildings