STAINLESS STEEL WELDERS PIPE WELDING ALIGNMENT CLAMP | 2 – 6 INCH
A 2 – 6 inch Pipe welders Alignment clamp from DWT designed to be used on Stainless Steel for stabilizing, centering, and aligning tricky pipe sections.
This clamp is designed with a set of pincer arms on hinges, which close around the outside of the pipe, holding it steady, while a flat bar-like arm can be lowered down onto the pipe and locked in place via a vice screw. The clamp is then further secured with three steel clamping screws on each of the arms with wing nuts for adjusting. Each screw has a stainless steel ball head on the end for an accurate, nonslip grip on the workpiece and easy adjustment. Stainless steel contact points with the workpiece to avoid contaminating the material and potentially causing corrosion.
Clamps pipe with an exterior diameter of up to 2 – 6 inches (50 – 150 mm). Not the right size? See our range of DWT Pipe clamps to find what you’re looking for.
- For centering and alignment pipes in welding process
- Stainless steel contact points – avoids corrosion
- Easy clamping, adjustment
- Clamping screws with stainless steel ball head
- Clamping Range: 2 – 6 inch (50 – 150 mm)
- Weight: 3.50 kg
- Material: Steel Body with Stainless Steel grip surfaces where contact with the workpiece would be made