Cros Arc 201C MIG Welding Inverter
The 201C MIG inverter welder from Cros Arc is a robust, compact, and versatile machine suitable for a great number of projects at a great price. The 201C MIG can deliver between 30 – 200 amps, making it ideal for working with thin materials for DIY, Maintenance, Automotive repair, sheet metal fabrication, and light metal welding. Ideal for use in a workshop with an integrated gas cylinder shelf and wheels for manoeuvrability.
The Cros Arc 201C employs the latest inverter technology to provide outstanding weld characteristics and an extremely stable arc. Able to run MMA / Arc welding process with 1.6 – 4.0mm electrodes. Unlock your welding potential and find your optimum settings by exploring the fully adjustable range of settings across all of the welding parameters.
Fitted with a 4 roll wire feed system for added stability and smooth wire feed action, perfect for running a long torch or using aluminium MIG wires.
- Undergear/ Cylinder carrier
- 3 Metre Primary cable
- 2 Metre Gas hose
- 4 Metre 250A MIG Torch
- Earth return
- MMA Lead
- Simple and easy to read digital display
- Single phase 230V
- Impressive duty cycle (60% @ 200A)
- Built to take a 5KG/ 15KG spool
- Easily weld thin materials with the lowest amperage setting of 30Amps.
- Outstandingly weld characteristics
- 4 rollers for smooth wire feed action
- Stable arc and weld bead
- 2 Year warranty