Corpro P3 Filters for HM1400 & FFM1600 Masks
Corpro P3 Filters for the Corpro HM1400 and Corpro FFM1600 masks.
- Very low pressure drop – easier to breathe
- Filtering efficiency greater than 99.99%
- Patented ‘easy on’ filter fitting allowing for filter to be fitted from any angle
- Low profile offers high visibility levels
- Each supplied in a vacuum sealed bag
- P3R Filter Pt No: 1100-001-P00001 (Particulate filter)
- A1P3R Filter Pt No: 1100-001-P00002 (Particulate and type A gases; Organic gases and vapours with a boiling point of >65°C)
By HSE Standards, the Corpro FFM1600 Full Face Mask and Mask range are suitable for indoor and outdoor protection against welding fume.
HSE Weld-Fume Extraction Expectations have changed as of February 2019. This is due to new evidence of a relationship between welding fumes and lung-cancer cases, along with other serious breathing ailments.
As a result, it has become a government requirement for any company dealing in indoor welding to supply suitable fume extraction to protect their employees. This can be either a built-in or on-equipment fume extractor, or appropriate respiratory Protective Personal Equipment.
(Even if you do have built-in or on-equipment fume extraction, it may not provide adequate safety. Therefore, you’ll need Respiratory Protection PPE to keep employees safe.)