Cebora WIN-TIG 250T DC Inverter TIG Welder
THREE-PHASE COMPACT INVERTER FOR DC TIG AND MMA WELDING.
Cebora WIN-TIG DC 250T Is a multi-voltage three-phase machine welding in DC TIG and MMA/SMAW (except AWS6010 Cellulosic coated electrodes).
Multiple functions at your disposal, helping you achieve cleaner, stronger, neater, and more consistent welding beads, including:
- EVO LIFT allowing for the electrode to be placed in the exact position for a precise arc, which deters oxidation and optimizes heat control.
- APC TIG (Active Power Control) welding process guarantees a deeper penetration, a more stable arc, reduces the chance of the electrode getting stuck to the piece, and allows the arc to adapt to the welding conditions with only the torch movement.
- Intermittence Pause Time Welding function allowing for more consistent welding beads thanks to a time regulator, accurate to within a second.
- JOB function able to save up to 9 individual welding programs, ideal for if you have to regularly switch between different materials and material thicknesses.
- eXtra Pulse (XP) function controls a high frequency pulse that works well on smaller gauge materials to maintain heat transference to ensure you don’t burn through the material.
- Wiz function which helps the operator make quick selections based on the welding process.
Cebora WIN-TIG DC 250T Inverter Welder Features:
- Power supply set up to work with an engine-driven generator (Power around 10 kVa)
- Pre-built to accept an optional water-cooling unit.
- Inverter Power Source
- LCD Colour Display
- Generator Compatible
- APC (Active Power Control)
- HF/LIFT Arc Striking
- EVO Start
- Job Saving
- Pulsed Arc
- Pulse XP
- Rapid Tack
- Pre/Post Current
- Pre/Post Gas
- Slope Up/Slope Down
- Complete Pulse Adjustment
- Wizard Set Up
Pre-built to accept a water-cooling unit
Supplied with: 12.5ft TIG Torch
Dimension: 207 x 437 x 411 mm
Optional: Trolley (ART1653), Trolley (ART1656 – When Using Water Cooler), GR53 Water Cooling Unit, Foot Control (ART193), Remote Control (ART187), 5 Metre Extension Cable (ART1192), TIG Foot Control Adaptor (ART1180), MMA Accessories Kit (ART1284.05), 3.5 Metre Earth Return.
|400 V 50/60 Hz
|10 A||Fuse rating (slow blow)|
|9,2 kVA 30%
7,3 kVA 60%
6,5 kVA 100%
|10 ÷ 250 A||Current adjustment range|
|250 A 30%
210 A 60%
190 A 100%
|Duty Cycle (10 min.40°C)
According to IEC 60974-1
|Ø 1,5 ÷ 4,0||Electrodes that can be used|
|207x437x411 mm||Dimensions (WxLxH)|
MADE IN ITALY WITH BACK UP FROM CEBORA UK