6MM OXYGEN GAS HOSE (BLUE) WITH FITTINGS INC CHECK VALVE
A blue 6mm gas hose designed for the delivery of Oxygen gas. This Oxygen hose has an inner diameter of 6mm and comes in either 5, 10 or 20m length. A 3/8″ check valve (one way) safety device is fitted one end and a hose tail and 3/8″ RH nut the other.
Assembled and tested conforming to ISO 1256:2006, manufactured from EPDM compound for high abrasion and weather resistance, with high compression fittings and flame trap hose check valves.
These fitted hoses are complete, ready-made gas-hose solutions, which remove the need for time-consuming hose nut, tail and check-valve attachment. They are manufactured to a level of quality beyond that achievable when manually constructed by hand, with the inclusion of high compression fittings at each end of the hose to ensure reliable, gas-tight connections to the hose check valve (at the regulator end) and hose-tail / hose-nut configuration (at the torch end).
Fitted hoses and hose sets are available in 6mm bore diameter with either 1/4” or 3/8” fittings, and 8mm or 10mm bore diameters and 3/8” fittings at each end. Blue hoses are used with oxygen, red hoses are used with acetylene, orange hoses are used with propane gas.
Do I Need New Oxy/Fuel Hoses? – CP7 Guidance:
- The correct colour of hose should be used for the gas passing through it. The composition of the hose is designed specifically for the gas type.
- The entire length of hose should be undamaged
- The hose should be marked to the correct standard:
- BS EN 559 Rubber
- BS EN 1327 Thermoplastic
- BS EN ISO 14113 Rubber and plastic hose assemblies (450 bar)
- Hose connections
- BS EN 560 Hose connections
- BS EN 561 Quick action couplings
- No reusable worm drive clips such as jubilee clips
- Free from contamination – oils, greases etc.
- PTFE tape should not be used.
Single fitted hoses also available as well as unfitted hose for acetylene, propane and oxygen. Please call or email for price and availability.