BIZWELD Flame Resistant Welders Overalls – Red
The Bizweld Flame Resistant Coverall designed specifically for welders offering an afforable, comfortable and effective protection for all welding processes. The Bizweld fabric used to make these welders boiler suits is treated to provide resilience to flames and molten particles often generated as spatter in welding metals. Perfect for on site welding, the overall can be ordered in a colour to suit your brand or requirement whilst increasing your visibility. The red colour is particularly useful for visibiity when working on site.
Clever design features include the option to insert knee pads when needed, ample storage space and a rule pocket. A very popular style.
A cotton overall for welding, protects clothing and also helps prevent injury. More comfortable than a leather trouser and jacket, these can be worn throughout the day and are cooler too.
Choose from the drop down list of sizes above. Fitting information for Overalls listed in the table below
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Certified protection against molten metal splash
- Two chest pockets with stud closure
- Rule pocket
- Concealed stud front for easy access
- Stud adjustable cuffs for a secure fit
- Knee pad pockets to facilitate knee pads
- 8 pockets for ample storage
- 40+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio
- Concealed phone pocket
- CE-CAT III
- CE certified
- UKCA marked
This industry leading flame resistant range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
Bizweld fabric is 100% cotton 330g with a flame resistant finish. This fabric meets EN standards EN ISO 11611 and EN ISO 11612 and offers excellent protection for welding and other allied industries.
PLEASE ALLOW FOR 2-3 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY
|80 – 88||92 – 96||100 – 104||108 – 112||116 – 124||128 – 132||136 – 140||152 – 160||164 – 172|
12cm from neck
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1
- EN ISO 11611 Class 1 A1+A2
- IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-1 Elim 8.3 CAL/CM²
- ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 ATPV 11.2 CAL/CM2 (HAF = 80.4%)