BIZFlame HI VIS Waterproof Coverall – Orange/Navy
The BIZFlame HI-VIS waterproof coveralls combine comfort with protection, without sacrificing either. Although originally made for the oil and gas industry, the coverall can be used in any industrial environment with similar specifications, made from polyester, carbon fibre and PU coated. The design ensures that the wearer is protected from the outdoor elements, whilst also retaining an element of splash chemical protection and flame resistance.
The BIZFlame HI-VIS Waterproof coveralls also comes with many creature comforts, such as a front storm flap, fully detachable hood, two large cargo pockets with separate phone pocket and a zipper near the leg opening making the coverall easier to put on and take off.
The Multi-Protection range is a collection of high-quality, fully certified garments that offer maximum protection to the following standards: EN ISO 20471 High Visibility, EN343 Waterproof and Breathable, EN ISO14116 Flame Resistant, EN1149 Anti-Static.
This industry leading flame resistant range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
Choose from the drop down list of sizes above. Fitting information for coveralls listed in the table below
- Flame resistant treated waterproof fabric prevents water penetration
- Multiple utility pockets provide ample storage
- Fully lined and padded to trap the heat and increase warmth
- Zipped ankles for easy fitting over work boots
- Storm flap front to protect against the elements
- Contrast panels for protection against dirt
- Reinforced seams for extra durability and strength
- Premium sew on flame resistant reflective tape
- Breathable fabric to draw moisture away from the body keeping the wearer cool, dry and comfortable
- Detachable hood
- Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access
- Phone pocket
- Taped seams to provide additional protection
- 4 pockets for ample storage
- CE certified
- CE-CAT III
Certified: EN ISO 14116 Index 3
Resilient to over 10 washes
Shell Material weight: 570g
PLEASE ALLOW FOR 2-3 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY
|Sizing Chart||Small||Medium||Large||X Large||XX Large||XXX Large||XXXX Large|
|Sleeve Length B||87||88||89||90||91||92||93|
|Nape to fold line C||94||96||98||100||102||104||106|
|inside leg D||79||79||79||79||79||79||79|
See gallery images above showing how jacket measurements are taken.
- EN ISO 14116 Index 3
- EN 1149 -5
- EN 13034 Type 6
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3
- RIS 3279 TOM Issue 2 (Orange Only)
- EN 343 Class 3:1 X