Bizweld Iona High Vis Welding Jacket – Blue Colour
This Bizweld Iona Flame Resistant Welders Jacket offers superb comfort, protection and functionality. Bizweld material is designed to be both flame retardent and protective against weld spatter generated in welding processes.
Design features include concealed stud front closure, two chest pockets with flaps, concealed mobile phone pocket and flame resistant reflective tape on the shoulders and sleeves for ultimate visibility.
Manufactured to EN ISO 11611 to ensure pockets are well protected, as well as complying to specified tear strength standards.
This industry leading flame resistant range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
Choose from the drop down list of sizes above. Fitting information for Jacket Sizes listed in the table below
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Concealed stud front for easy access
- Stud adjustable cuffs for a secure fit
- Chest pockets
- Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio
- Premium sew on flame resistant reflective tape
- 40+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Concealed mobile phone pocket
- 3 pockets for ample storage
- CE certified
- CE-CAT III
- UKCA marked
Certified: EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1
Resilient to over 50 washes
Material weight: 330g Cotton
PLEASE ALLOW FOR 2-3 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY
|Sizing Chart||Small||Medium||Large||X Large||XX Large||XXX Large|
See Gallery Images above showing how jacket measurements are taken.
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1
- EN ISO 11611 Class 1 A1+A2
- IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-1 Elim 8.3 CAL/CM²
- ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 ATPV 11.2 CAL/CM2 (HAF = 80.4%)
These welding jackets are also available with or without reflective strips and in blue or high vis orange colours.