BIZWELD Flame Resistant Welders Jacket – Black
The Bizweld Jacket provides the wearer with all day protection and comfort. Features include secure stud fasteners down the front and two chest pockets with flaps. This flame resistant welding jacket also includes a concealed mobile phone pocket.
This Bizweld Flame Resistant Welders Jacket offers superb comfort, protection and functionality. Bizweld material is designed to be both flame retardent and protective against weld spatter generated in welding processes.
Manufactured to EN ISO 11611 to ensure pockets are well protected, as well as complying to specified tear strength standards.
Choose from the drop down list of sizes above. Fitting information for Jackets listed in the table below
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Certified protection against molten metal splash
- Chest pockets with stud flap closure
- Stud adjustable cuffs for a secure fit
- Concealed stud front for easy access
- External standards label for quick identification of protection levels
- Radio loop for easy clipping of a radio
- Concealed phone pocket
- 3 pockets for ample storage
- 40+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- CE-CAT III
- CE certified
- UKCA marked
This industry leading flame resistant range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
Bizweld fabric is 100% cotton 330g with a flame resistant finish. This fabric meets EN standards EN ISO 11611 and EN ISO 11612 and offers excellent protection for welding and other allied industries.
PLEASE ALLOW FOR 2-3 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY
|Sizing Chart||X Small||Small||Medium||Large||X Large||XX Large||XXX Large||4X Large||5X Large|
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1
- EN ISO 11611 Class 1 A1+A2
- IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-1 Elim 8.3 CAL/CM²
- ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 ATPV 11.2 CAL/CM2 (HAF = 80.4%)