AUTOSTAR 200 AMP AC/DC TIG WELDING SET
The Autostar TIG 200P AC/DC is an affordable yet well built TIG welder, perfect for automotive use. Analog controls allow the user to quickly set and visualise settings on the simple front panel. AC TIG welding allows the user to weld Aluminium or Steel by simply switching over to the DC TIG setting. MMA functionality is also available.
A lightweight and small size unit, the Autostar TIG 200 AC/DC can be used at home or in the workshop. Furthermore, these versatile little TIG welders are generator friendly, coping with ±15% voltage fluctuations.
In TIG mode the Autostar TIG 200P AC/DC can weld materials up to 6mm in thickness.
In MMA mode, electrodes up to 4.0mm can be used with ease.
Supplied with an industry standard Starparts 26 series torch, meaning spares are available at any welding distributor.
A high frequency start circuit makes for easy and uncontaminated arc starting, increasing Tungsten electrode life.
- Knobs on the front of the machine control the following parameters: Amps, Background amps, Pulse Frequency, Post Gas, AC Balance and AC Frequency.
- Switches toggle between AC and DC welding output, TIG or MMA Functionality, Pulse On/Off and Torch Trigger / Foot control
- 230V input
- Variable pulse frequency
- Variable AC frequency
- HF Arc starting
- Optional foot control
- Adjustable post flow gas,
- Industrial 3550 panel socket connectors
- Sturdy metal case and carry handle
- 3 year full warranty (return to base)
SUPPLIED WITH: Power source with 4m Starparts 26 TIG Torch, 2m gas hose, Argon regulator, 2m input cable, 3m earth lead, operating instructions
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
Looked after by the excellent Wilkinson Star based in Manchester, if anything were to go wrong with the machine during the warranty period, it would be picked up and rectified quickly at no cost to the end user.