AUTOSTAR MIG 250 MULTI PROCESS WELDING INVERTER
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The Autostar MIG 250 is specially designed for use in the automotive industry. Supplied with an impressive 3 year warranty, the Autostar range offers great value for money whilst offering excellent welding characteristics and a user friendly interface. An impressive duty cycle of 250 amps at 30%, makes this a great machine for everyday use.
The machine has a Euro-Torch connection (meaning cost effective spares) and the possibility to use your favourite torch if wanted.
Autostar units feature user friendly controls making them extremely easy to set up and use.
An industrial Wire Feed assembly feeds welding wire spools of up to 15kg consistently and reliably.
INCLUDED: Inverter power source, Heavy duty MIG welding torch , Earth return lead, Gas hose and Regulator, Operating instructions.
NOT INCLUDED: Mains plug, Shielding gas, Trolley (JMT-AS), 3m MMA Welding Lead Set, Welding wire, Replacement torch consumables, PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc) – All items available through TBWS with the exception of shielding gas.
- MIG/MMA welding power source with high output and high performance for professional users
- 250A from 32A 230V supply allows the welding of thick section steel quickly and for prolonged periods
- Professional quality inverter gives excellent weld characteristics with minimal spatter, even on thin materials
- Takes 15kg wire spools
- Ideal for the bodyshop and Automotive Industry
- Welds 1.6mm – 5mm electrodes in MMA
- Very easy to obtain high quality welding standards
|Input Power||AC 230V – 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (mm)||Please Ask|
|Duty Cycle max||250 amps @ 30%|
|Current Range||15 – 250 amps|
Supplied with a Manufacturers 3 year parts and labour warranty