AUTOSTAR EUROSTAR MIG 200 AMP WELDER
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The Autostar Eurostar MIG 200 is specially designed for use in the automotive industry. Supplied with an impressive 3 year warranty, the Autostar range offers great value for money whilst offering excellent welding characteristics and a user friendly interface. A duty cycle of 180 amps at 20%, makes this a great machine for everyday use.
The machine also has a Euro-Torch connection (meaning cost effective spares) and the possibility to use your favourite torch if wanted.
An industrial Wire Feed assembly feeds wire consistently and reliably and is equipped with both 0.6mm and 0.8mm feed rolls
INCLUDED: Inverter power source, MIG welding torch , Earth return lead, Gas Regulator, Operating instructions.
NOT INCLUDED: Mains plug, Shielding gas, Welding wire, Replacement torch consumables, PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc) – All items available through TBWS with the exception of shielding gas.
- The Eurostar MIG 200 with its powerful output is a rugged machine suitable for heavy use in a car repair shop or in light maintenance applications
- Takes 5kg wire spools 0.6mm – 0.8mm
- Ideal for the bodyshop and automotive workshop as well as site work
- Easily moved around the work place this machine can weld steel, stainless steel, aluminium and perform MIG brazing
- Electronic wire speed control – 6 voltage steps
|Input Power||AC 230V – 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (mm)||Please Ask|
|Duty Cycle Imax||180A @ 20%|
|Current Range||30 – 200 Amps|
Supplied with a Manufacturers 3 year parts and labour warranty