ARGON 2 STAGE 2 GAUGE WELDING REGULATOR – GTECH
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
A two stage, two gauge Argon regulator designed to step down the pressurised contents of a compressed gas cylinder. This ensures a more consistent and efficient flow of gas, even as the bottle pressure decreases as it empties. The resulting pressure of gas can be used in Argon or Argon/CO2 shielded MIG or TIG welding.
- 2 Gauges – one gauge shows the pressure in the cylinder and one gauge showing the output pressure in LPM (litres per minute) for an accurate flow setting
- 50mm Gauges for flow and bottle capacity
- Output pressure controlled by the centre dial
- Fits vertical outlet valves
- Maximum outlet pressure 3.5 BAR
- Forged brass body and bonnet
- 300 bar capacity
The design of this regulator ensures that pressure is reduced from cylinder pressure and can be set to a maximum working pressure of 3.5 or 10 Bar (specific to each model).
These actions take place within two chambers (two stage), making this particular style ideal for use where maintaining precise pressure settings over a period of time are essential.
This product features two gauges, which display bottle contents and output pressure. Output pressure is controlled by the centre dial (pressure adjustment knob), which, when fully wound out, sets the pressure to 0 bar.
Two-gauge regulators enable pressure settings to be read from a distance and controlled more accurately.
Input fittings 5/8” BSP (Oxy/Acet/Argon/Nitro) BS341-1.8/DIN477 #6 (CO2)
Output fittings 3/8” BSP
This product conforms to the criteria laid out under British Standard BS EN ISO 2503 : 2009