Anti Static MODA Flame Resistant Jacket – Yellow
The MODA Anti Static Flame resistant hi vis jacket caters to all work environments, made of a high quality blend of fabrics, it is designed to give the highest level of protection, flame resistance, chemical resistance, water proof and ARC rated properties.
The jacket offers protection against radiant, convective and contact heat whilst also having a waterproof outer layer with taped seams to prevent any water penetration. The interior of the jacket is cotton lined adding additional warmth and comfort, topped with pre-bent sleeves which allows for increased manoeuvrability.
The Modaflame Rain range provides the highest level of multi protection against flame and arc, as well as being totally waterproof. This range is certified to multiple global safety standards. The unique blend of fabric provides superb protection with excellent flame and chemical resistant properties along with highest level arc ratings. Additionally, the fluorescent colour combined with reflective tape gives the wearer complete protection in situations of poor visibility.
This industry leading flame resistant range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
Choose from the drop down list of sizes above. Fitting information for jacket sizes listed in the table below
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Waterproof and breathable with taped seams to prevent water penetration
- Internal pockets for safe storage
- FR cotton lined for added warmth and comfort
- Pre-bent sleeves allow for increased freedom of movement
- Hook and loop cuffs for a secure fit
- Storm flap front to protect against the elements
- 9 pockets for ample storage
- Detachable hood
- Interactive zip for added functionality
- Premium sew on flame resistant reflective tape
- Taped seams to provide additional protection
- Radio loop for easy clipping of a radio
- Contrast colouring for added style
- Flame resistant zip
- CE certified
- CE-CAT III
Certified: EN ISO 11612 A1 + A2, B1, C1, E3, F1
Resilient to over 50 washes
Shell Material weight: 350g
Lining Fabric weight: 170g
PLEASE ALLOW FOR 2-3 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY
|Sizing Chart||Small||Medium||Large||X Large||XX Large||XXX Large||XXXX Large|
|Centre Back B||81||82||83||84||85||86||87|
|Sleeve Length C||90||91||92||93||94||96||98|
See gallery images above showing how jacket measurements are taken.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 + A2, B1, C1, E3, F1
- EN ISO 11611 Class 2 A1+A2
- EN 1149 -5
- IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 APC 2
- IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-1 ELIM 32 CAL/CM²
- EN 13034 Type 6
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3
- RIS 3279 TOM Issue 2 (Orange Only)
- EN 343 Class 3:1 X