AMA ROLLER® PIPE ROTATING MACHINE INCLUDING STAND A
The AMA roller® is a machine designed to rotate pipe to make pipe welding, cutting and post clean up easier. Supplied with a foot control, the AMA pipe rotator allows the user to set the speed on the machine and easily start / stop rotation by depressing / releasing the foot control.
Suitable for construction sites and fabrication workshops the AMA pipe roller increases speed and efficiency of a pipe welders work.
HOW THE AMA PIPE ROLLER WORKS
The pipe roller is attached to an AMA stand A with the pipe to be rotated placed on the rollers. The arm is positioned at the correct height for the pipe to be rolled and the powered rollers should be in contact with the top of the pipe. A retaining chain is fixed into place and can be tightened using the handle on the pipe stand A. Using the control panel, the operator can then turn the powered roller on and off, change speed and reverse rotation as required. The foot control is used to start and stop rotation, for hands free operation.
SEE THE PRODUCT VIDEO ABOVE
- AMA Roller® Pipe Rotator system 110V c/w foot control
- Stand A (Pipe Roller fits onto and clamps down pipe with this)
- Can be used for welding or cutting with an angle grinder
- Easier, faster welding and assembling tack welding (no interruptions, seam resembles a robot weld)
- Cleaning of back welds and brushing of seams
- Suitable for all manual welding methods: MIG, MAG, Stick, and TIG
- Enables welding of difficult materials in one ergonomic position
- Quicker brushing of stainless steel seams
- Quick-release fastener for easy fastening / removal from AMA’s A pipe stand
- Suitable for pipe diameters from 30 to 508 mm
- Weight: 23 kg
- Torque: 30 Nm
- Adjustable rotating speed and direction
- Foot pedal-operated
- Ideal for use in conjunction with AMA pipe centering clamps and tighteners
PLEASE NOTE: Main Image for illustration purposes only. Pipe Stand B not included with this product – see alternative listing