AMA LARGE MANUAL WELDING TURNTABLE WITH PURGE GAS
Designed as an accessory for the AMA pipe welding stand, type A, this manually operated turntable is perfect for welding pipe sections with a shielding gas back purge. A round table of stainless steel rotates on ball bearings and the gas is supplied through the centre of the table.
Rotated by hand, these manual positioners speeds up the welding of short pipe parts and can assist with consistency of the weld too.
- For pipes up to DN400 (16″) in size
- Gas supply from the center of the tabletop.
- Round tabletop of stainless steel, rotates on ball bearings
- Compatible with AMA pipe stand A. The gas welding table can be attached firmly in place using the chain of pipe stand A.
- Does not wobble when used on the table (3 legs)
- Grounding directly to the table top with cables (not through bearings)
- The gas connector is a rotating connector
- Weight 9 kg