AMA STAINLESS STEEL PIPE WELDING CENTERING COLLAR 138-145mm
A stainless steel collar for centering and clamping 2 pipes together ready for tack welding. This DN125 collar can clamp pipes with an outside diameter of 138 – 145mm.
HOW THE AMA PIPE CENTERING COLLAR WORKS
Simple to use, this hinged clamp is placed around a pipe and joined to the AMA collar tightener (available separately). The 2nd piece of pipe can be moved into position and the collar moved so that it straddles over the join, between the 2 pipes to be joined. Once centered and in position, the collar can be fully tightened, firmly clamping both pipes in place. Holes within the collar allow access to the join to allow tack welding of the 2 pipes. Once tack welded, the collar can be removed to complete welding.
SEE THE PRODUCT VIDEO ABOVE
- Accurate and easy-to-use centering collar for pipes
- Extremely quick
- Tack weld pipes through the collar slots
- Reduces installation and welding errors to a minimum
- Used with AMA Mini Collar Tightener (See Linked Products Below)
- DN80 Clamping Range: 5” (138-145mm OD)
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Requires Mini Collar Tightener AMA-3030