AMA STAINLESS STEEL PIPE WELDING CENTERING COLLAR 1000 – 1030mm
A 2 part stainless steel collar for centering and clamping 2 pipes together ready for tack welding. This DN1000 collar can clamp pipes with an outside diameter of 40 inch – 1000 – 1030mm.
HOW THE AMA PIPE CENTERING COLLAR WORKS
Simple to use, this two piece clamp is placed around a pipe and joined to an AMA collar tightener on either side (available separately). The 2nd piece of pipe can be moved into position and the collar moved so that it straddles over the join, between the 2 pipes to be joined. Once centered and in position, the collar can be fully tightened, firmly clamping both pipes in place. Holes within the collar allow access to the join to allow tack welding of the 2 pipes. Once tack welded, the collar can be removed to complete welding.
The larger 2 piece collars require x2 collar tighteners either side (see related items below)
SEE THE PRODUCT VIDEO ABOVE
- Accurate and easy-to-use centering collar for pipes
- Extremely quick
- Tack weld pipes through the collar slots
- Reduces installation and welding errors to a minimum
- Used with x2 AMA large Collar Tighteners (See Linked Products Below)
- DN1000 Clamping Range: 40” (1000-1030mm OD)
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Requires x2 Large Collar Tighteners AMA-3020