AMA STAINLESS STEEL PIPE WELDING MINI COLLAR TIGHTENER WITH ADJUSTMENT WHEEL 73-175mm
AMA brand stainless steel collar tightener for use with pipe welding collar clamps between the ranges of 73mm to 175mm (available separately).
The tightener arms fit onto the collar and the handle is turned to pulled the jaws together and tighten the collar around the pipe to clamp the workpieces in place.
HOW THE AMA PIPE CENTERING COLLAR AND TIGHTENER WORKS
Simple to use, this hinged clamp is placed around a pipe and joined to the AMA collar tightener (available separately). The 2nd piece of pipe can be moved into position and the collar moved so that it straddles over the join, between the 2 pipes to be joined. Once centered and in position, the collar can be fully tightened, firmly clamping both pipes in place. Holes within the collar allow access to the join to allow tack welding of the 2 pipes. Once tack welded, the collar can be removed to complete welding.
SEE THE PRODUCT VIDEO ABOVE
- Accurate and easy-to-use centering collar for pipes
- Extremely quick
- Reduces installation and welding errors to a minimum
- Used with AMA Mini Collars DN65 – DN150 sizes
- Clamping Range: 2.5″ – 6″ (73 -175mm OD) when used with appropriate collar
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Fitted with thrust bearings
- Weight 0.9 kg