LIFTING MAGNET – ALFRA TML 100
An ideal magnet for the handling of metal materials. The Alfra TML 100 weighs just 1.7kgs and features a powerful magnet capable of 100kg lifting capacity in 6mm material. A safety factor of 3:1 means the tear off force required to move the magnet is 3 x max lifting force.
This compact lifter is a must for any professional who needs to handle, lift or move steel parts with the maximum temperature of 140 F.
An ergonomic handle makes for easy one hand application and removal of the magnet, leaving a handy 360° swivel eyelet to attach to lifting equipment.
Lifting Magnet Features
- Outstanding performance on thin walled materials – operable from just 1mm
- Hardened steel base with TiN coating for a long lifetime at simultaneously low air gap – avoids damages of the lower surface.
- Revolutionary magnet technology allows for a much wider range of lifting solutions
- Incredible shear force holding power for a better grip in vertical applications
- Easy one-handed operation
- 180° pivoting lifting eyelet
HORIZONTAL LIFTING CAPACITIES (S235 STEEL)
2mm thickness = 30kg lifting force
3mm thickness = 50kg lifting force
4mm thickness = 85kg lifting force
5mm thickness = 100kg lifting force
6mm + thickness = 100kg lifting force
- Dead weight: 1.7 kg (3.7 lbs)
- Breakaway force: > 300 kg (660 lbs) on 6 mm (1/4″) steel S235
- Max. load-bearing capacity during vertical lifts (90° inclination of the load): 30 kg (66 lbs) (from 6 mm ; 1/4″ steel S235 with 3:1 safety factor)
- Length: 82.5 mm (3-1/4″); width: 80 mm (3-1/8″); height (load swivel in horizontal position): 85 mm (3-3/8″), height (load swivel in vertical position): 147 mm (5-13/16″