MAGNETIC DRILLING MACHINE – ALFRA RB 50B – 2 SPEED
An electromagnetic based drill ideal for drilling metal work, the Alfra RB 50 B can produce holes up to 50mm in diameter through 100mm of material.
Where its not possible to bring the item to be drilled to the drill, bring the mag drill to the item! The Alfra RB 50 B weighs just 15kg making it highly portable and with its carry case its ideal to have in the van for when needed.
- Approved 1200W motor with grease gearbox
- Self-adjusting guide rail
- Soft-touch-handles for comfort
- Ergonomic switch keypad
- 2 Speed gear box
- Solid 5m cable
- Inlaid ferrules for perfect magnet protection
- Supplied with 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Adjustable motor height on the slide, offering a variable stroke range for increased versatility.
- Powerful yet small electromagnet, ideal for fitting in beam channels etc.
Supplied with: Heavy duty transport case, tool holder AMT2 – without internal coolant, safety belt, safety manual, safety guard and operational manual
|Input Voltage||110 or 230V versions|
|Twist drill||1 – 16mm|
|Motor adj in height||100mm|
|2 Speed Gear Box||1. gear = 250rpm 2. gear = 450rpm|
|Size of magnet foot||92 x 220mm|