A good quality Turkish made 4.5″ Ceramic 80 grit Flap Disc for high stock removal. 115 x 22mm flap discs are probably the most popular sized flap discs.
Well suited for removing high levels of stock very quickly. Owing to the way their abrasive particles are sharpened during use, these Ceramic flap discs flap discs are faster, tougher, and last longer than the classic Zirconium discs. These ceramic flap discs are conical in shape.
For faster stock removal, use a coarser grit (36) or for a smoother finish, use a finer grit (120). For anything in between, there are 60 and 80 grits also available.
These discs are available in a variety of sizes including:
- 100mm / 4″
- 115mm / 4.5″
- 125mm / 5″
- High grade ceramic abrasive, suitable for fast stock removal.
- Good flap count and size.
- Disc sizes for 100, 115, and 125mm angle grinders.
- Packed in 10s, but can be sold as singles. (If you’re looking to buy in bulk, call the number below)
- Abrasive: 100% Ceramic
- Backing: Y Poly-Cotton Cloth
- Application: Hand tools operated with high pressure for Stainless Steel (Inox), cast iron, and High Alloy Steel.